Hey gang. Ben a bit of a lull, I know, but I’ll be getting the rest of the mini up soon as I can. In the interim, for those of you who’d like a little (or not so little) piece of Hepcats on your walls, I have the following old original pages on offer. Page numbers are as per the Snowblind graphic novel.
- 90-91: double page splash on large Bristol: $175
- 110-111: double page splash on illo board: $200
- 178-179: as above: $200
- Single pages on Bristol at $100 each: 47, 54, 62, 63, 67, 89, 92, 128 (boobies!), 137, 212
- Original Double Diamond era cover artwork for #5, Erica peering out door. I found this one in an old file, still taped up from when it was returned to me by the color separators! Pristine watercolor on Bristol: $225
- COMICS JOURNAL #173 cover, Martin Thomas colors on blueline with transparency. This is a huge piece of illo board, with coloring done the old fashioned way, by hand, with my own line art laid over it on a transparency. So the “original” art here is actually Dr. Martin’s fine work, but it’s a fantastic, framable piece all the same. I later re-used this artwork (the Hepcats gang at a pizza parlor) for the AP San Diego Ashcan: $250
- For the superfanatic art collectors (you don’t exist, but I’ll list this just for completion’s sake), the Snowblind GN fully painted wraparound cover: $799
If anyone’s interested, email me a mw_director [at] yahoo [dot] com to discuss payment options and the like. Thanks and I’ll be back soon.
Update 8/26/08: Page 128 has sold. No more boobies! Still lots of good stuff left though.